Serve with CT Kids
It takes over 200 serve team members each week to make CT Kids at Cross Timbers successful! If you are interested in getting plugged in with CT Kids – whether you are a student or adult we have a place for you! We have serving opportunities on Sunday mornings with CT Kids. Give a call our send us an email and we can start the process of getting you connected!
Here are a few of our serving opportunities!
- Littles and Middles — spend time helping preschoolers learn that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
- Elementary 1st-5th grades — spend time helping 1st -3rd graders learn that they can trust God no matter what, the importance of making the wise choice, and why we need to treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Welcome Team — Insure all our families and guests are treated to a Welcome Home Experience.
- Service Coordinators — oversee and assist as needed during the service
- Prayer Partner — lead CT KIDS team in prayer prior to each service
For more information about serving in CT Kids:
Argyle - Matt Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Denton - Katie Harbor at email@example.com