Cross Timbers loves to helps people who find themselves in a crisis or that need practical help to provide for their daily needs. Those who need assistance will need to complete a Request for Assistance Form before scheduling meeting.
Each applicant is carefully reviewed and all information is held in strict confidence. Cross Timbers reserves the right to either provide everything the applicant requests, only a portion, or they may refuse the request if they believe it will reinforce negative or irresponsible behavior.
If you are requesting financial assistance, the following documents will be needed:
- Request for Assistance Form (Printable)
- Household Budget (Printable)
- Supporting Documentation, such as:
- Proof of current address (current lease or mortgage statement)
- Proof of all expenses (mortgage/rent, utility bills, child care, auto payments)
- Documentation on any crisis (doctor’s letter, police/fire reports, paid receipts for unusual expenses)
Our Car Repair program designed is to assist single parents, the unemployed and under-employed as well as those who are not currently able to afford minor vehicle repairs and/or maintenance.
If you need assistance with car repairs, please complete the above Request for Assistance Application and someone will contact you soon.
Note: Car repair assistance is only considered during months that the Fix My Ride event is not available. If Fix My Ride is coming soon, please wait until registration is open to complete the FMR form.
Have Questions? Please email Tanya Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org