FIX MY RIDE EVENT
Fix My Ride is an event designed to assist single parents, the unemployed and under-employed as well as those who are not currently able to afford minor vehicle repairs and/or maintenance. (Examples: wiper blades, tire rotation, oil change, headlight/taillight bulb replacement, belts, alternators, batteries, starters, tune-ups, brakes, etc.) With the exception of tires, we will do all that we can to ensure your vehicle remains safe on the road.
We are looking for people who are willing to help as a mechanic, porter, parts runners OR to cook/serve food and love on the people who bring their vehicles in for service. We will provide all of the supplies.
DONATE MY RIDE
Want to donate your car to someone in need? Please complete the car donation form below.
CAR DONATION PROGRAM
If you are requesting to participate in the Car Donation Program, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Provide proof of auto insurance (with minimum 6 month expiration), prior to receiving vehicle.
- Be an active member having completed the welcome class at least 6 months prior to application
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. If under 21, must have an approved parent/legal guardian present at time of transaction and must meet committee approval.
- Have the money for the cost of title transfer, vehicle registration, and licensing. (approx. $250)
- Have a level of ongoing income to support vehicle operational costs.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com