Need your ride fixed? Apply for assistance today. Space is limited.
Fix My Ride – April 2, 2022
7am – 4pm at The Cross Timbers Hope Center
Fix My Ride is an event designed to assist single parents, the unemployed and under-employed as well as those who are not currently able to afford minor vehicle repairs and/or maintenance. (Examples: wiper blades, tire rotation, oil change, headlight/taillight bulb replacement, belts, alternators, batteries, starters, tune-ups, brakes, etc.) With the exception of tires, we will do all that we can to ensure the vehicle remains safe on the road.
Calling All Difference Makers!
Can you turn a wrench, serve breakfast or be a great encourager? Great! Join us at Fix My Ride and make a difference in your community. Regardless of your skill level, there is an opportunity for everyone to get involved.
We will have many serving opportunities at this event.
- Service Managers
- Car Washers
- Food Servers
- Parts Runners
Interested in Sponsorship?
Be a Difference Maker by sponsoring Fix My Ride!
There are so many ways to get involved with Fix My Ride and make a difference in our community. If you would like the opportunity to be a sponsor with financial gifts or services, please contact Tanya Farmer at 940-464-7326.
- $4000 – will sponsor parts for the event
- $1700 – will sponsor the mechanics’ tent
- $1500 – will sponsor serve team & mechanics’ shirts
- $600 – will sponsor lunch & breakfast for participants and serve team
- $400 – will sponsor lunch
- $250 – will sponsor Bingo prizes for participants
- $200 – will sponsor breakfast
- $150 – will sponsor car wash supplies
- $150-$200 – will sponsor items for participants swag bags
- $500+ – company logo will be on the back of serve team and mechanics’ shirts
Sponsors will be recognized on posters at our event and on our serve team t-shirts. To be featured on the t-shirts, please submit your sponsorship and logo in vector format by Feb 17th.
Because of the generosity of our partners and serve team, at our last Fix My Ride event, we were able to bless a participant with a car! Classic Mazda of Denton partnered with Fix My Ride to donate a car. We are so grateful for our community of Difference Makers!