Industry standards for US Short Code Terms of Service
Effective Date: November 2022
Cross Timbers Church
1. With the Cross Timbers Church text opt in you will be receiving messages pertaining to, but not limited to, messages regarding newsletter communication opt in, serve team information, marketing and ministry information along with bad weather closure information.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us regarding the campaign you were subscribed to. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency could vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.