Ted Talks | Part 1
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers…” Romans 8:38
- Are you a Ted Lasso fan? If so, who’s your favorite character and why? If not, do you think you will watch it?
- Ted Lasso is known for his kindness. The theme of kindness runs throughout the show. What do you think the impact kindness has on our world?
- God is good and does good. This is a truth we need to sow deep in our hearts. God is good in good times and in not good times. How we see the world is directly tied to what we believe. How does what you believe about God impact what you think about yourself?
- God is at work in all my stuff. We have all worked through some difficult circumstances. We all have reasons to be “victims.” Sometimes, we fall victim to victim mentality. What steps do you take, or can you take to keep from seeing yourself as a victim? How do you remember God is at work in all your stuff?
- Anything is possible with God involved. You may think you are too far from God, or maybe you have messed up too badly. Remembering that all things are possible with Him can be hard for us to remember day to day. But we must remember that we are not like Him. If you are comfortable, share a time when you thought you were too far from God but God wasn’t done with you?
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28