Core | WAVES (Part 2)
1. What is your personal record -in seconds or minutes- for holding a chin up?
2. What is your personal record-in seconds or minutes- for holding a plank?
3. Our core is built when no one is watching-it is what no one can see. Building our core is what will help us be successful in our adventures as the waves roll over us one after another. We grow stronger in quiet places. What are steps that you take to grow your core stronger?
4. We learned that a strong core helps us stay balanced. Yes, a strong core will help us surf-but a strong core will also help us maintain healthy spiritual balance. We know this in our heads and in our hearts-so why is it hard to do? What gets in the way of you maintaining a strong core-even though you know it is best for you and your spiritual walk?
5. Unforced rhythms of grace help us grow our core-help us stayed balanced. Rest, prayer, worship, fasting, meditation, all help us create a rhythm of balance in our spiritual life. When you think about the practices that help you grow in our spiritual walk, in discipleship, what practice comes the easiest to you? Which is the most difficult for you to practice?