How To Refresh Your Soul
1. What was your favorite “go to” snack during 2020?
2. Have you checked out the Health App on your mobile device? What is the most interesting feature to you on one of the many health apps? What makes it your favorite?
3. Read the following passage and then answer the questions.
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30 (NLT)
Jesus tells us that in Him, we can find rest for our souls.
4. What burdens are you giving to Jesus?
5. Which burdens do you find yourself holding on to?
6. What keeps you from turning all of your burdens over to Him?
7. In your own words, describe the word “soul”?
8. Because of Jesus, we can find peace in the middle of chaos. What are steps you can take this week to help your mind, body, and spirit so that you can confidently and full of peace say, “it is well with my soul”?
Join our 25 day challenge to improve your mental, physical, and spiritual well being! Download our free calendar.