Is there more to church?
1. At Cross Timbers, church has several expressions. This week, we learned about the Hope Center and the Healing Place. What is one new thing you learned about the ministry that happens at the Hope Center and/or the Healing Place?
2. We often believe that if we are fully known we won’t be fully loved. Shame can keep us from telling the truth about how we are really doing. But, it is in confession of how we are really doing that we can find true freedom. How has confession helped you? How has hearing someone else’s story helped you?
3. Brian and Jennifer both spoke about the power of community in their ministry life. What impact has community played in your spiritual journey?
4. Jennifer and Brian share dark seasons that they walked through. Those seasons framed a great deal of the work they are doing in the Kingdom now. Sharing your story can be a powerful piece of someone else’s story. What full-circle moments have you experienced? If you are comfortable, share your story with the group?
5. When you think about your gifts, passions, and story-what are ways you think you can serve others in your circle of influence?