It’s About Risk | WAVES (Part 1)
1. Share a rule your parents had for you that you have enforced or will enforce for your kids.
2. Share a rule your parents had for you that you won’t enforce.
3. We are looking back on stories of our younger lives this week at Cross Timbers. What is one event or one story that you can share with the group that shaped much of your adult life?
4. God is calling us to an adventure. He is calling us to the greatest adventure of our lives. Often times, there are forces that are pulling us away from our destiny. It is important for us to recognize the things that pull us away from our destiny. What are some of the things that you have experienced that try to keep you from the adventure of chasing after Christ?
5. With every adventure in life, some type of a risk is involved. Being able to jump off cliffs or out of airplanes or surf past the second sand bar takes a fair amount of trust. What are practices in your life that help you build trust in the Lord?