Keep It Simple
1. Chase shared that he had an elementary school teacher that told he and his class to “KISS it” in various situations…you know…Keep It Simple, Silly! What is one saying you remember a teacher saying to you when you were a kid?
2. Our word for the year as a church is Simple. Why do you think we have a difficult time keeping things simple? Why do you think we have a tendency to make things more complicated than they need to be?
3. We can overcomplicate following Jesus from time to time. What would it look to believe the things that God says about you in the Bible? How can you stop when you need something from God and pray for it? What do you think your life would be like if you made extra effort this week to keep you walk with Jesus simple?
4. It’s true, we may have a few complicated relationships in our life-maybe at home or school or work. Read Matthew 10:13-16. What would it be like if we looked at those situations with the eyes of a child like we read in Matthew 10 ?
5. Ok, let’s KISS it! We all have complicated situations in our lives. What is one thing you can do this week to make one of those complicated situations simple?