Ready for Something Different?
1. Think back ten years ago to 2011…..what is the most memorable thing you can remember about 2011? What makes that memory so memorable?
2. Did you have a penpal or game with a friend online? Would you consider these type relationships friendships or just acquaintances? What are some of the reasons you feel the way you do?
3. Chase shared about an unconventional friendship and how Jesus was very unconventional Himself. In you opinion, what is the most unconventional characteristic of Jesus?
4. When thinking about penpals and gamers—we see how much times change. Think about your answer for question #3. Explain how you think Jesus’s most unconventional characteristic would be viewed today?
5. Where would you say in your world is Jesus calling you to live unconventionally?
6. What is one way you can celebrate “church” unconventionally this week? Explain what that would look like. Who would be the people you would invite to gather with you?
7. How can you give hope to someone in an unconventional way this week?