Ted Talks | Part 3
“I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:3-6
- Toby talked about growing up a Houston Oilers fan. Are you a Cowboy fan or a fan of another team? Be brave if you aren’t a Cowboys fan and share your favorite team with the group.
- We hear the word “hope” all around us. If you are like most people, you probably us the word several times a day. In 5 words or less, define what hope means to you.
- You will never find hope in isolation. When you can’t hope enough for yourself, the people that you surround yourself with can help you fill the gaps when you experience them. It’s important to have relationships that are based in the person of Jesus. What are steps you take to foster these types of relationships?
- We say that it is important to have friends-to make friends and honestly to be a friend to others. How have you been positively impacted by the friends in your life?
- Hope isn’t wishful thinking. Hope is confident expectation in the right thing. Having hope in Christ isn’t for us to keep for ourselves. Hope is for us to share with others-to show to others. How will you share the hope of Christ with someone else this week?